Filtered Roof Exhaust & Supply VentilatorsWill Bush
Filtered intake air for industrial facilities. Filtered Roof Supply Fans Industrial. Hence remove Dust. Remove Dirt from entering building. Filtered Roof Ventilators. Also Filtered Roof Exhaust Fans. And Roof Supply Fans. Also Hooded Roof Supply Fans with filters. CARL J. BUSH COMPANY – USA (248) 276-8400 (SINCE 1929). Filtered Roof Exhaust & Supply Ventilators
Filtered Roof Supply Fans Industrial. Prevent dust and dirt from entering the building
Hence 1900-B-F Filtered Belt Driven Roof Ventilators are specifically designed for supplying filtered exhaust or supply air from your plant spaces. Filtered Roof Exhaust & Supply Ventilators.
OUTSTANDING FEATURES OF Filtered Roof Supply Fans Industrial
- Standard construction. May be used for exhaust or supply. Special units can be manufactured for both exhaust and supply.
- Hence heavy industrial construction-steel base with aluminum hood. 1900 Series roof exhausters incorporate standard fans. Steel base is coated with cold galvanizing compound as standard.
- Also Quiet operation.
- And Birdscreen included.
- Hence Self aligning pillow block bearings with locking collars.
- Also Industrial quality motors – 1900 roof supply units. Hence completely assembled. Factory Tested
NOTE: Hood packaged separately. (Transit Protection)
- And Steel propellers standard. Also Cast aluminum propellers available.
Filtered Roof Supply Fans Industrial use High Capacity Pleated Merv-8 Rated Filters. Throw-Away Type
THE FILTERS WE USE ARE:
- High Capacity, Pleated, MERV 8 rated filters meets ASHRAE 52.2-1999
- Hence 5 times more efficient than fiberglass filters
- And 50% more surface area than standard capacity filters extending the service life by 30% and providing reduced resistance
- Also Filters 100% synthetic media. And Prevent shedding.
- And UL class 2
- Hence All filters are 2″ thick (H x W change per fan size requirements)