Series 900 – Industrial Exhaust Fan – Direct Drive
Sizes 12″ to 60″
– Excellent for use in higher static pressure applications in factories, warehouses and mills for fume, smoke or dust removal.
– Provides dependable performance with little maintenance.
– Explosion Proof Construction available
– 304 or 316 Stainless Steel Construction available
- Cut Sheets & Drawings
Excellent for use in higher static pressure applications in factories, warehouses and mills for fume, smoke or dust removal. Provides dependable performance with little maintenance.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Cast aluminum spark resistant propellers standard.
- Suitable for use in hazardous environments with the addition of an explosion proof motor.
- More CFM per dollar spent than belt driven fan.
- Low maintenance.
- Lighter weight than belt driven units – facilitates installation.
- Heavy duty spun venturi panel with rugged all welded motor support structure.
- Available for exhaust or intake air applications.
- Fan & shutter mounting box
- Front & rear OSHA compliant guards
- All aluminum gravity exhaust shutter
- Motorized exhaust or intake shutter
- Weatherhood with birdscreen