Model ADB – Cast Aluminum Volume Blower – Direct Drive
– Designed for low air movement at relatively low levels of static pressure.
– Welding Smoke.
- Cut Sheets and Drawings
- Maintenance Manual
Designed for use in situations where low volumes of air flow are required at relatively low static pressures. Excellent for removal of welding smoke and fumes and for spot cooling of electronic equipment.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Cast aluminum spark resistant housings.
- Forward curved squirrel cage type steel wheels provide efficient, quiet performance.
- Round outlets and inlets facilitate connection to standard pipe and duct diameters with slip fit connections or flange to flange.
- Standard construction is clockwise rotation with four discharge positions available.
- Standard construction meets AMCA Type C spark resistant requirements.
- Suitable for use in airstreams to a maximum of 150°F.
- Cast aluminum inlet or outlet flanges.
- Slide gate dampers for inlet or outlet.
- Motor weather cover for outdoor service.
- Inlet filters.
- Inlet and outlet guards.