Model HADP – Cast Aluminum High Pressure Blowers – Direct Drive
– Designed for moderate air movement against relatively high levels of static pressure.
– Smoke and Fume Exhaust, non-abrasive material conveying, Combustion air for Gas-Burners.
- Cut Sheets & Drawings
- Maintenance Manual
Designed for use in situations requiring moderate CFM movement against relatively high static pressure systems. Excellent for fume exhaust, mounted on dust collectors, non-abrasive material conveying, vehicle exhaust removal in garages and fire departments, air source for air knives, and combustion air for gas burners.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Cast aluminum housing and wheels are naturally non-sparking and meet AMCA Type B spark resistant construction.
- Round outlets and inlets facilitate connection to standard pipe and duct diameters with slip fit connections or flange to flange.
- Six housing sizes and multiple wheel diameters provide a wide range of available performance ratings.
- Suitable for use in airstreams to a maximum of 150°F.
- Most sizes available in clockwise or counter-clockwise rotation with eight different discharge positions.
- Standard motor is industrial duty TEFC enclosure. Explosion proof motors are available for hazardous locations.
- Cast aluminum inlet or outlet flanges.
- Slide gate dampers for inlet or outlet.
- Motor weather cover for outdoor service.
- Epoxy coating for corrosive environments.
- Inlet filters.
- Inlet and outlet guards.