Model BRV-CS – Upblast Roof Exhaust High Temperature Fan – Belt Driven
Sizes 18″ to 60″
– Designed for use in high moisture or contaminated airstreams requiring the motor and drive components to be located outside the airstream.
– Pillow Block Bearings. Airstream temperatures to 225 Deg. F with standard bearings.
– High Temperature Construction available (to 375 Deg. F.)
– Explosion Prof Construction available
- Reviews (0)
- Cut Sheets and Drawings
Designed for use in high moisture or contaminated airstreams requiring the motor and drive components to be located outside the airstream. Can be adapted to facilitate ductwork connection to fan inlet.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Utilizes Model BCS tube axial duct fan with cast aluminum spark-resistant propeller standard.
- Heavy gauge curb cap continuously welded to prevent water penetration.
- Butterfly damper section, mill galvanized construction, with damper blades that open when fan is energized and close watertight when unit is off. Dampers rotate in nylon bearings on a stainless steel axle.
- Butterfly damper section removable as a complete unit for access to propeller.
- Combination weather cover/belt guard.
- Motor and drive components located outside the airstream.
- Suitable for maximum temperature up to 225°F.
- High temperature package available for a maximum 375°F which includes fabricated steel propeller above 275°F airstreams.
- Available in 304 or 316 stainless steel construction.
- Weatherproof non-fused disconnect switches.
- Insulated roof curbs for flat or pitched roofs.