Model BRV-CS – Upblast Roof Exhaust Hot-Dipped Galvanized Fan – Belt Driven
Sizes 18″ to 60″
– Same overall construction as our Model BRV-CS Fans
– Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel Corrosion Protection
– Fan Section and Curb Cap (Hot Dipped Galvanized)
– Wind Band and Damper Section (MILL Galvanized)
- Cut Sheets and Drawings
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Utilizes Model BCS tube axial duct fan with cast aluminum spark-resistant propeller standard.
- Heavy gauge curb cap continuously welded to prevent water penetration.
- Butterfly damper section, mill galvanized construction, with damper blades that open when fan is energized and close watertight when unit is off. Dampers rotate in nylon bearings on a stainless steel axle.
- Butterfly damper section removable as a complete unit for access to propeller.
- Combination weather cover/belt guard.
- Motor and drive components located outside the airstream.
- Suitable for maximum temperature up to 225°F.
- High temperature package available for a maximum 375°F which includes fabricated steel propeller above 275°F airstreams.
- Available in 304 or 316 stainless steel construction.
- Weatherproof non-fused disconnect switches.
- Insulated roof curbs for flat or pitched roofs.