Model BRV – Upblast Roof Exhaust Fan – Belt Driven
Sizes 18″ to 42″
– Designed for smoke, heat and fume removal in situations requiring the motor and drive components to be located outside the airstream.
– Sealed Bearings – GREASED FOR LIFE
– Airstream temperature to 180 Deg. F.
– FOR HIGH TEMPERATURE – SEE MODEL BRV-CS
– Explosion Proof Construction available
- Reviews (0)
- Cut Sheets and Drawings
Model BRV Belt Driven Roof Exhaust Fans are used where it is necessary to have the motor removed from the air stream.
- Model B Tube Axial Duct Fans are standard in BRV Models. In applications where excessive heat or moisture is present, Models BHT or BCS Tube Axial Duct Fans may be incorporated into the roof ventilator.
- Ruggedly constructed with heavy steel base and galvanized damper section. Galvanized motor cover furnished with the roof ventilator.
- Model BRV Roof Ventilators are also available in stainless steel, aluminum, and hot dipped galvanized construction.
- Fan drum is continuously welded to curb cap to prevent leakage.
- Belt tube is completely sealed to protect sheaves and belts from contaminated air.
- Cast aluminum and steel propellers are available.
- Damper section bolts to fan for easy removal.
- Dampers rotate in nylon bearings on a stainless steel axle.
- Motor is located outside air stream on adjustable motor base.
- Damper sections may be purchased separately for existing stacks.
Explosion Proof construction available