Model CAF-920-3-HEPA Filtered Wall Fans (with HEPA FILTER)
Sizes 20″ (Wall Box Size 24.25″ x 24.25″)
– 1 Filter Style (HEPA)
– Perfect for Food Processing, Pharmaceutical, Laboratories, Clean Rooms, etc.
– Filters out MERV 17-20 Virus, Carbon Dust, Sea Salt, Combustion Smoke
– Capacity: 3000 CFM with Clean Hepa Filter.
– Horsepower: 3HP, 3450 RPM
– Single Phase or Three Phase Motors
– Explosion Proof Motors available
– Direct Drive Operation
– Exhaust or Supply
– Completely Self Contained
– Special Stainless Steel Fan Housings available
– Heavy Duty Industrial Grade
- Cut Sheets and Drawings
The model CAF-920-3-HEPA Filtered Wall Exhaust (or Supply) Fan is well suited for applications requiring Standard Hepa Filters that remove 99.97% of particles as small as 0.30 microns from the airstream. They are commonly used in Clean Rooms, Pharmaceutical Facilities, Data Centers, Laboratories, Food Processing Plants, and similar locations that must meet strict air cleanliness standards. Hepa Filters remove the maximum number of contaminants from the airstream for applications that require very clean air. This maximizes indoor air quality. Hepa Filter is Box Construction.
Fans can be configured for Exhaust or Supply-Air. Fan is completely self-contained. Only requires a 25” X 25” rough-in Wall Opening. 3HP, 3450 RPM Motor (available in 3-Phase or 1-Phase). Explosion Proof or Non-Explosion Proof Motors.
Fans are equipped with SUPERIOR QUALITY, HIGHLY EFFICIENT, ADJUSTABLE PITCH TYPE, DIE CAST ALUMINUM PROPELLERS with Taper Lock Bushings (Inserted in Hub). 5-Bladed.
THE FILTERS WE USE ARE:
- Quantity of (1) HEPA Air Filter
- 24″ X 24″ X 11.5″
- UL 900 Standard
- 99.97% Efficient 0.3 to 1 microns
- Gasket Material: Neoprene
- Media Material: Microglass
- Filters out Merv 17-20 Virus, Carbon Dust, Sea Salt and all Combustion Smoke
- EXAMPLE: GRAINGER HEPA FILTER PART NUMBER 2DXN8
High Quality – Industrial Grade (Made in the USA)