Model 1900-B – Hooded Roof Ventilator Exhaust or Supply-Air – Belt Drive
Sizes 24″ to 60″
– Direct Drive Available
– All aluminum Hood (with Bird Screen)
– Easy Access to Motor, Propeller and Belts from roof level
– Motor is directly in the airstream
– Quiet Operation
– Explosion Proof Construction available
– Fabricated Steel Fan Propellers Standard
- Cut Sheets and Drawings
The Model 1900 Belt Driven Roof Exhaust Fans are specially designed for use as an inexpensive exhaust or fresh air supply unit for industrial or commercial systems where low to medium static pressures are encountered.
- Standard construction. May be used for exhaust or supply. Special units can be manufactured for both exhaust and supply.
- Heavy industrial construction-steel base with aluminum hood. 1900 Series roof exhausters incorporate standard fans. Steel base is coated with cold galvanizing compound as standard.
- Quiet operation.
- Birdscreen included.
- Self aligning pillow block bearings with locking collars.
- Industrial quality motors – 1900 roof exhauster units are completely assembled and tested at factory before shipping.
- Steel propellers standard. Cast aluminum propellers available.
Explosion Proof construction available