Model BRV-8 – Upblast Roof Exhaust Fan – Belt Drive
Sizes 24″ to 60″
– Designed for general ventilation and smoke and fume removal where lower cost and less maintenance are a priority
– Motor is directly in the airstream
– Quieter operation than Direct Drive
– Explosion Proof Construction available
– Fabricated Steel Fan Propellers Standard
- Cut Sheets and Drawings
The BRV8 Roof Exhaust Fan meets the need for a simple, efficient weatherproof closure for a vertical air discharge. Lid opens when fan is on, closed weather-tight when fan is off. Discharge air stream prevents entry of rain or snow. Lid pivot rods turn in nylon bearings; never require lubrication. Panel provides easy method of curb mounting.
- Ruggedly constructed steel base including rolled venturi section standard.
- Steel propellers are standard. Cast aluminum propellers available on most models at diffrent fan speeds.
- Self aligning pillow block bearings with locking collars.
- V belt drive for quiet operation.