All 304 or 316 Stainless Steel Tube Axial Duct Fans – Belt Driven
Sizes 12″ to 60″
– Washdown Duty available
– Designed for use in high moisture or corrosive airstreams
– Ideally suited for use on industrial parts washers for excess vapor removal
– Standard construction suitable to 225 Deg. F. and up to 375 Deg. F. with high temperature package
– Very High Quality – Industrial Grade
– MADE IN THE USA – with American Stainless Steel
- Cut Sheets & Drawings
Designed for use in high moisture or contaminated airstreams. Ideally suited for use on industrial parts washers for excess water vapor removal. Suitable for use in dry-off ovens, kilns and low temperature furnaces to 375°F with the addition of high temperature package.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Bearings located in a sealed watertight chamber and protected by a water slinger and shaft seal.
- Standard propellers are cast aluminum; carbon steel and stainless steel propellers also available.
- Standard construction suitable to 225°F and up to 375°F with high temperature package. Fabricated steel propeller is standard above 275°F.
- Available in 304 or 316 stainless steel construction for harsh or contaminated environments.
- Adjustable motor base allows for proper belt tension for maximum belt life.
- Pulleys are rugged cast iron or turned steel.
- Motors are high quality industrial grade available in single or three phase – totally enclosed or explosion proof.
- Belt guard
- Horizontal or vertical support brackets
- Combination motor cover/belt guard
- Inlet or outlet guards – OSHA Compliant
- Companion flanges
- Inspection door
- Horizontal support legs
- Epoxy or urethane coatings
- Adjustable pitch motor pulley
- Continuously welded flanges