DF-Series – Tube Axial Duct Fans – Direct Drive
Sizes 12″ to 60″
– These Direct Drive Tube axial Fans are recommended for duct applications in Mills, Mines, Foundries, Factories, or wherever fumes, dust, smoke or steam must be removed
– Propellers are non-sparking Cast Aluminum
– Explosion Proof Construction available
- Cut Sheets and Drawings
Designed for use in dry maximum 104°F environments to economically remove fumes, dust or smoke. Suitable for use in the following applications:
- air make-up systems where motor must be located in the airstream
- hazardous locations when equipped with explosion proof motor
- harsh, dry environments when equipped with mill and chemical duty motors and special coating
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Standard propellers are non-sparking cast aluminum.
- Fan housing is all welded, heavy gauge steel construction.
- Motors are high quality industrial grade available in single or three phase – totally enclosed or explosion proof.
- Companion flanges
- Horizontal support legs
- Horizontal or vertical support brackets
- Inlet or outlet guards – OSHA compliant
- Inspection door
- Epoxy or urethane coatings