DF-Series – Marine Duty Black Epoxy Powder Coated (Corrosion Resistant) Tube Axial Duct Fans – Direct Drive
Sizes 12″ to 60″
– These MARINE DUTY Black Epoxy Powder Coated Steel, Direct Drive Tube axial Fans are recommended for duct applications on OCEAN GOING SHIPS, OFF-SHORE OIL RIGS, SALT WATER LOCATIONS, and in Mills, Mines, Foundries, Factories, or wherever fumes, dust, smoke or steam must be removed
– Propellers are non-sparking Cast Aluminum
– Explosion Proof Construction available
– Offer great protection in salty sea-air environments (as found on Ships and Ocean Vessels).
– Very High Quality – Industrial Grade
– MADE IN THE USA
- Cut Sheets & Drawings
These Marine Duty Black Epoxy Powder Coated (Corrosion Resistant) Direct Drive Duct Fans are used in wet environments usually associated with Salt Water and Marine applications. Used on Ships and Ocean Going Vessels.
Designed for use in maximum 104°F environments to economically remove fumes, dust or smoke. Suitable for use in the following applications:
- Air make-up systems where motor must be located in the airstream.
- Hazardous locations when equipped with explosion proof motor.
- harsh, wet environments when equipped with mill and chemical duty motors. Epoxy Coated or Stainless Steel Washdown Motors also available.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Standard propellers are non-sparking cast aluminum.
- Fan housing is all welded, heavy gauge Black Epoxy Powder Coated steel construction. (Tremendous protection against corrosion).
- Motors are high quality industrial grade available in single or three phase – totally enclosed, explosion proof, or washdown duty. Mill and Chemical Duty or Stainless Steel Motors also available.
- Companion flanges
- Horizontal support legs
- Horizontal or vertical support brackets
- Inlet or outlet guards – OSHA compliant
Excellent “interior and exterior” BLACK EPOXY POWDER COATING that provides total protection across the entire surface of the fan housing. This finish will provide excellent protection in harsh, exterior environments. Key characteristics are as follows:
- Highly desirable in salty air environments
- Can be washed down easily