B-Series – Tube Axial Duct Fans – Belt Driven
Sizes 12″ to 42″
– The ultimate in positive elimination of smoke, fumes and vapors through duct work in PAINT BOOTHS and other hazardous locations
– Recommended for use in dry environments with temperatures less than 180 Deg. F.
– Motor OUT of the airstream
– Explosion Proof Construction available
- Cut Sheets & Drawings
Tube axial duct fan designed to handle clean dry air to a maximum of 180°F. Ideally suited for removal of fumes in paint spray booths, smoke removal from welding operations or supply air for air make-up systems.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Long-life maintenance free sealed for life fan bearings.
- Spark-resistant heavy duty cast aluminum propellers.
- Adjustable motor base allows for proper belt tension for maximum belt life.
- Pulleys are rugged cast iron or turned steel.
- Motors are high quality industrial grade available in single or three phase – totally enclosed or explosion proof.
- Sealed Bearings – Greased for life
- Belt guard
- Horizontal or vertical support brackets
- Combination motor cover/belt guard
- Inlet or outlet guards – OSHA Compliant
- Companion flanges
- Inspection door
- Horizontal support legs