Model DRV – Upblast Roof Exhaust Fan – Direct Drive
Sizes 18″ to 60″
– Model DRV Direct Driven Roof Exhaust Fans are used where it is acceptable to have motor directly in the air stream. Airstream temperatures not to exceed 104 Deg. F.
– Can be connected directly to ductwork
– Explosion Proof Construction available
- Cut Sheets and Drawings
Model DRV Direct Driven Roof Exhaust Fans are used where it is acceptable to have motor directly in the air stream. When air stream temperatures exceed 104 Deg. F., special higher temperature motors must be used.
- CONNECTING FLANGE AVAILABLE on Inlet of Fan, for direct connection to your duct system. Perfect for connecting to Spray Booth or Paint Booth ductwork.
- Model DF Tube Axial Duct Fans are standard in DRV Models.
- Ruggedly constructed with heavy steel base and galvanized damper section.
- Also available in Stainless Steel, Aluminum or Hot Dipped Galvanized Construction.
- EXPLOSION PROOF CONSTRUCTION AVAILABLE
- PROTECTIVE COATINGS AVAILABLE – for use in HIGH CORROSION AND ACID APPLICATONS. Mill & Chemical Duty Motors and Epoxy or Eisenheiss Coatings offer strong protection against corrosive atmospheres.
- Fan Drum continuously welded to Curb Cap to prevent leakage.
- Very little maintenance required. Easy access to Motor and Propeller by removing
bolts on damper section.
- Cast Aluminum and Steel Propellers available.
- Damper Section bolts to fan for easy removal.
- Dampers rotate in Nylon Bearings on a Stainless Steel Axial.
Explosion Proof construction available – perfect for Spray Booth and Paint Booth Exhaust