Explosion Proof Roof Exhaust Fans – Custom BuiltWill Bush
Since hazardous locations require Explosion Proof Roof Exhaust Fans Custom Built. Therefore Carl J. Bush Company – USA specializes manufacturers build-to-order industrial fans. Hence Explosion Proof. Also Roof ventilator sizes from 18″ to 60″. And capacities to 60,000 CFM. Also Carl J. Bush Company – USA is an American Family Business – Since 1929. Contact them at (248) 276-8400.
Explosion Proof Roof Exhaust Fans Custom Built. Built-to-order. Sizes 18″ to 60″. Industrial Grade.
Consequently Model AM Direct Driven Roof Fans meets the needs for a simple, efficient weatherproof closure for a vertical air discharge. Hence Lid opens when fan is on, closed weather-tight when fan is off. Also discharge air stream prevents entry of rain or snow. And lid pivot rods turn in nylon bearings; never require lubrication. Also panel provides easy method of curb mounting.
- Ruggedly constructed steel base including rolled venturi section standard. Galvanized damper section.
- Hence Cast aluminum propellers on most models. See fan performance chart for those using steel propellers.
- And only industrial quality motors are used. Also available in open drip proof, totally enclosed, and explosion proof.
Explosion Proof Roof Exhaust Fans – Custom Built motors are Class I, Division 1 and Division 2, Group D, Class II, Groups F & G Explosion Proof. 1-Phase or 3-Phase.
Most noteworthy model DRV Direct Driven Roof Exhaust Fans are used where it is acceptable to have motor directly in the air stream. Also when air stream temperatures exceed 104 Deg. F., special higher temperature motors must be used.
- CONNECTING FLANGE AVAILABLE on Inlet of Fan, for direct connection to your duct system. Also perfect for connecting to Spray Booth or Paint Booth ductwork.
- Also model DF Tube Axial Duct Fans are standard in DRV Models.
- And ruggedly constructed with heavy steel base and galvanized damper section.
- Also available in Stainless Steel, Aluminum or Hot Dipped Galvanized Construction.
- Hence EXPLOSION PROOF CONSTRUCTION AVAILABLE
- Also PROTECTIVE COATINGS AVAILABLE – for use in HIGH CORROSION AND ACID APPLICATONS. Mill & Chemical Duty Motors and Epoxy or Eisenheiss Coatings offer strong protection against corrosive atmospheres.
- And Fan Drum continuously welded to Curb Cap to prevent leakage.
- Also very little maintenance required. Easy access to Motor and Propeller by removing
bolts on damper section.
- Hence Cast Aluminum and Steel Propellers available.
- And Damper Section bolts to fan for easy removal.
- Also Dampers rotate in Nylon Bearings on a Stainless Steel Axial.
Belt Driven Explosion Proof Roof Exhaust Fans – Custom Built. Hence motor OUT of the airstream
High moisture. Contaminated airstreams requiring the motor and drive components to be located outside the airstream. Also can be adapted to facilitate ductwork connection to fan inlet.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Utilizes Model BCS tube axial duct fan with cast aluminum spark-resistant propeller standard.
- Hence Heavy gauge curb cap continuously welded to prevent water penetration.
- And Butterfly damper section. Mill galvanized construction. Also Damper blades open when fan energized. And close watertight when unit is off. Dampers rotate in nylon bearings on a stainless steel axle.
- Butterfly damper section removable as a complete unit for access to propeller.
- Combination weather cover/belt guard.
- Motor and drive components located outside the airstream.
- Suitable for maximum temperature up to 225°F.
- High temperature package available for a maximum 375°F which includes fabricated steel propeller above 275°F airstreams.
- Available in 304 or 316 stainless steel construction.
- Weatherproof non-fused disconnect switches.
- Insulated roof curbs for flat or pitched roofs.
In conclusion contact Carl J. Bush Company – USA at (248) 276-8400. Finally connect to their website at the link below: