Roof Exhaust Fans Power Plant VentilationWill Bush
Because American Power Plants require customized roof exhaust fans to cool turbines and other heat producing equipment. Hence Carl J. Bush Company – USA. And an American Family Business Since 1929. Hence specializes in the manufacture of Roof Exhaust Fans Power Plant Ventilation for the American Electrical and Natural Gas industry. CJB Fans, High Quality. And Heavy Duty Industrial Grade.
Hence Roof Exhaust Fans Power Plant Ventilation are CUSTOMIZED to exact customer requirements.
Integral Curb Caps (that can be modified to fit existing roof curbs). Sizes 18″ to 60″. Capacities to 70,000 CFM.
Designed for EASY MAINTENANCE FROM ROOF LEVEL (Important feature for Power Plants). Wind Band Damper Section can be removed to access propeller. Outdoor Motor Cover can be removed to access Motor, Belts, Belt Tube and Motor Pulley. Extended Grease Tubes.
Inverter capable motors. VFD Drives available. Capacity/Fan Speed can be controlled.
Also High moisture. And contaminated airstreams. Hence Drive components located outside airstream. And facilitate ductwork connection to fan inlet.
Hence FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Hence Utilizes Model BCS tube axial duct fan. And cast aluminum spark-resistant propeller standard.
- And Heavy gauge curb cap continuously welded to prevent water penetration.
- Also Butterfly damper section. And Mill galvanized construction. Hence Damper blades open. And Close watertight off. Dampers rotate in nylon bearings on a stainless steel axle.
- Hence Butterfly damper section removable as a complete unit for access to propeller.
- And Combination weather cover. Hence belt guard.
- Motor and drive components hence located outside the airstream.
- And Suitable for maximum temperature up to 225°F.
- Hence High temperature package available. And for a maximum 375°F which includes fabricated steel propeller above 275°F airstreams.
- Also Available in 304 or 316 stainless steel construction.
And OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES
- Weatherproof non-fused disconnect switches.
- Insulated roof curbs for flat or pitched roofs.
Sizes 18″ to 60″
– Hence Contaminated airstreams. Components outside airstream.
– And Pillow Block Bearings. Airstream temperatures to 225 Deg. F with standard bearings.
– Hence High Temperature Construction available (to 375 Deg. F.)
– And Explosion Prof Construction available
Furthermore Contact Carl J. Bush Company – USA for more information (248) 276-8400. And Click on below link to website: