Industrial Roof Exhaust Fans Custom BuiltWill Bush
Because industrial plants require special ventilation requirements. Industrial Roof Exhaust Fans Custom Built. Carl J. Bush Company USA specializes in the fabrication of Customized Industrial Roof Exhaust and Supply Fans. Hence meeting EXACT SIZE. And EXACT SPECIFICATION required.
Designed for use in high moisture or contaminated airstreams requiring the motor and drive components to be located outside the airstream. Can be adapted to facilitate ductwork connection to fan inlet.
Hence, FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Utilizes Model BCS tube axial duct fan with cast aluminum spark-resistant propeller standard.
- And Heavy gauge curb cap continuously welded to prevent water penetration.
- Also Butterfly damper section, mill galvanized construction, with damper blades that open when fan is energized and close watertight when unit is off. Dampers rotate in nylon bearings on a stainless steel axle.
- Hence Butterfly damper section removable as a complete unit for access to propeller.
- And Combination weather cover/belt guard.
- Also Motor and drive components located outside the airstream.
- And suitable for maximum temperature up to 225°F.
- Hence High temperature package available for a maximum 375°F which includes fabricated steel propeller above 275°F airstreams.
- Also available in 304 or 316 stainless steel construction.
- Weatherproof non-fused disconnect switches.
- Insulated roof curbs for flat or pitched roofs.
CJB Industrial Roof Exhaust Fans Custom Built. Hence conforms to specified Physical Dimensions. And capacity.
Model DRV Direct Driven Roof Exhaust Fans are used where it is acceptable to have motor directly in the air stream. And when air stream temperatures exceed 104 Deg. F., special higher temperature motors must be used.
Hence, OUTSTANDING FEATURES
- CONNECTING FLANGE AVAILABLE on Inlet of Fan, for direct connection to your duct system. Hence perfect for connecting to Spray Booth or Paint Booth ductwork.
- Hence Model DF Tube Axial Duct Fans are standard in DRV Models.
- And Ruggedly constructed. Hence heavy steel bases. And galvanized damper section.
- Also available in Stainless Steel, Aluminum or Hot Dipped Galvanized Construction.
- EXPLOSION PROOF CONSTRUCTION AVAILABLE
- Also PROTECTIVE COATINGS AVAILABLE – for use in HIGH CORROSION AND ACID APPLICATONS. Mill & Chemical Duty Motors and Epoxy or Eisenheiss Coatings offer strong protection against corrosive atmospheres.
- And Fan Drum continuously welded to Curb Cap to prevent leakage.
- Also Very little maintenance required. Easy access to Motor and Propeller by removing
bolts on damper section.
- Hence Cast Aluminum and Steel Propellers available.
- And Damper Section bolts to fan for easy removal.
- Also Dampers rotate in Nylon Bearings on a Stainless Steel Axial.
Explosion Proof construction available – perfect for Spray Booth and Paint Booth Exhaust
Hence contact the Carl J. Bush Company (248) 276-8400. And visit website