Galvanized Steel Duct Fans – Ocean Vessel Salt Corrosion ProtectionWill Bush
Because Ships, Boats and Ocean going vessels need fans protected from salt water. Hot-Dipped Galvanized Steel Duct Fans – Ocean Vessel Salt Corrosion Protection. Carl J. Bush Company USA. Direct Driven Galvanized Steel Tube Axial Duct Fans. Made in the USA. Custom Sizes. 12″ to 60″. CONTACT: Carl J. Bush Company – USA (248) 276-8400
Galvanized Steel Duct Fans – Ocean Vessel Salt Corrosion Protection offer superior corrosion protection from Salt Water and Salt Air. Used on Ships, Off-Shore Oil Platforms, and Ocean Going Vessels.
Hence excellent “exterior” coating that provides total protection across the entire surface of the fan housing as a result of the “dipping” process. The galvanizing, zinc and iron interact and form intermetallic layers, which are harder than steel. Hot dipped galvanized finish can be painted or powder coated which adds another layer protection. Hence this finish will provide decades of excellent protection in harsh, exterior environments. Key characteristics are as follows:
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Cathodic protection stops rust corrosion from spreading if surface is scratched
- The finish will appear chalky over time, but does not affect performance
- Highly desirable in salty air environments
- Can be washed down easily
Custom Sizes. Customized to fit your exact physical and performance specifications.
Hence Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel Duct Fans are used in wet environments usually associated with Salt Water and Marine applications. Also Used on Ships and Ocean Going Vessels.
And designed for use in maximum 104°F environments to economically remove fumes, dust or smoke. Suitable for use in the following applications:
- air make-up systems where motor must be located in the airstream
- also hazardous locations when equipped with explosion proof motor
- and harsh, wet environments when equipped with mill and chemical duty motors. Epoxy Coated or Stainless Steel Washdown Motors also available.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Hence standard propellers are non-sparking cast aluminum.
- and fan housing is all welded, heavy gauge hot dipped galvanized steel construction.
- Also motors are high quality industrial grade available in single or three phase – totally enclosed, explosion proof, or washdown duty. Mill and Chemical Duty or Stainless Steel Motors also available.
- Companion flanges
- Horizontal support legs
- Horizontal or vertical support brackets
- Inlet or outlet guards – OSHA compliant