Tube Axial Duct Fans Parts Washers Exhaust Steam MoistureWill Bush
Hence Made in the USA. Also custom built. And to customer specifications. Tube Axial Duct Fans Parts Washers Exhaust Steam Moisture. Handle High Moisture. Handle High Steam. Carl J. Bush Company – USA custom builds custom parts washer fans. Contact (248) 276-8400.
Sizes 12″ to 60″
– Hence designed for use in high moisture or contaminated airstreams
– And ideally suited for use on industrial parts washers for excess water vapor removal
– Also standard construction suitable to 225 Deg. F. and up to 375 Deg. F. with high temperature package
Parts Washer Tube Axial Duct Fans – Either Mild Steel, Epoxy Coated, or All Stainless Steel Construction (304SS or 316SS)
CJB Tube Axial Duct Fans Parts Washers Exhaust Steam Moisture can be CUSTOM BUILT to meet your exact specifications
Designed for use in high moisture or contaminated airstreams. Ideally suited for use on industrial parts washers for excess water vapor removal. Suitable for use in dry-off ovens, kilns and low temperature furnaces to 375°F with the addition of high temperature package.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Hence bearings located in a sealed watertight chamber and protected by a water slinger and shaft seal.
- And standard propellers are cast aluminum; carbon steel and stainless steel propellers also available.
- Also standard construction suitable to 225°F and up to 375°F with high temperature package. Fabricated steel propeller is standard above 275°F.
- Either available in 304 or 316 stainless steel construction for harsh or contaminated environments.
- And adjustable motor base allows for proper belt tension for maximum belt life.
- Also pulleys are rugged cast iron or turned steel.
- Motors are high quality industrial grade available in single or three phase – totally enclosed or explosion proof.
- Belt guard
- Horizontal or vertical support brackets
- Combination motor cover/belt guard
- Inlet or outlet guards – OSHA Compliant
- Companion flanges
- Inspection door
- Horizontal support legs
- Epoxy or urethane coatings
- Adjustable pitch motor pulley
- Continuously welded flanges