Custom Built Industrial Roof Exhaust FansWill Bush
Custom Built Industrial Roof Exhaust Fans. Hence available from Carl J. Bush Company – USA. And an American Family Business since 1929. Belt Driven. Direct Driven. Also Heavy duty industrial construction. In addition custom fabricated to exact specifications. Hence a variety of styles.
Therefore, call Carl J. Bush Company at (248) 276-8400.
Most noteworthy CJB Custom Built Industrial Roof Exhaust Fans are available with Explosion Proof Construction
Furthermore Model DRV Direct Driven Roof Exhaust Fans are used where it is acceptable to have motor directly in the air stream. Also when air stream temperatures exceed 104 Deg. F., special higher temperature motors must be used.
- CONNECTING FLANGE AVAILABLE on Inlet of Fan. Hence for direct connection to your duct system. Also perfect for connecting to Spray Booth or Paint Booth ductwork.
- Model DF Tube Axial Duct Fans are standard in DRV Models.
- Also ruggedly constructed with heavy steel base and galvanized damper section.
- And available in Stainless Steel, Aluminum or Hot Dipped Galvanized Construction.
- Also EXPLOSION PROOF CONSTRUCTION AVAILABLE
- And PROTECTIVE COATINGS AVAILABLE. Hence used in HIGH CORROSION AND ACID APPLICATONS. Also Mill & Chemical Duty Motors and Epoxy or Eisenheiss Coatings. Because they offer strong protection against corrosive atmospheres.
- Especially relevant Fan Drum continuously welded to Curb Cap to prevent leakage.
- And very little maintenance required. Also easy access to Motor and Propeller by removing
bolts on damper section.
- Also Cast Aluminum and Steel Propellers available.
- Also Damper Section bolts to fan for easy removal.
- Dampers rotate in Nylon Bearings on a Stainless Steel Axial.
Perfect for Spray Booth and Paint Booth Exhaust
The BRV8 Roof Exhaust Fan meets the need for a simple, efficient weatherproof closure for a vertical air discharge. Lid opens when fan is on, closed weather-tight when fan is off. Discharge air stream prevents entry of rain or snow. Lid pivot rods turn in nylon bearings; never require lubrication. Panel provides easy method of curb mounting.
- Ruggedly constructed steel base including rolled venturi section standard.
- Steel propellers are standard. Cast aluminum propellers available on most models at different fan speeds.
- Self aligning pillow block bearings with locking collars.
- V belt drive for quiet operation.
In conclusion to consult with Carl J. Bush Company – USA, please click on the below link to their website. Finally, thank you for reading this blog.