Hot Dipped Galvanized Roof Exhaust FansWill Bush
Hot Dipped Galvanized Roof Exhaust Fans. Hence offer high level corrosion protection. Also heavy gauge metal fan components hot-dipped in galvanizing solution. Therefore fan housing and curb caps are hot-dipped. While lighter gauge components are constructed of Mill Galvanized steel. Most noteworthy Carl J. Bush Company – USA. Hence an American Family Company since 1929. Furthermore they specialize in the manufacture of Hot-Dipped Galvanized Steel Fans. Call (248) 276-8400.
Hot Dipped Galvanized Roof Exhaust Fans provide excellent weather and corrosion protection
In addition, FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Utilizes Model BCS Hot Dipped Galvanized tube axial duct fan with cast aluminum spark-resistant propeller standard.
- Heavy gauge Hot Dipped Galvanized curb cap continuously welded to prevent water penetration.
- Butterfly damper section, mill galvanized construction, with damper blades that open when fan is energized and close watertight when unit is off. Dampers rotate in nylon bearings on a stainless steel axle.
- Butterfly damper section removable as a complete unit for access to propeller.
- Combination weather cover/belt guard. Mill Galvanized Construction.
- Motor and drive components located outside the airstream.
- Suitable for maximum temperature up to 225°F.
- And High temperature package available for a maximum 375°F which includes fabricated steel propeller above 275°F airstreams.
- Also available in 304 or 316 stainless steel construction.
Also, OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES
- Weatherproof non-fused disconnect switches.
- Insulated roof curbs for flat or pitched roofs.
SIZES 18″ TO 60″
Especially relevant, same overall construction as our Model BRV-CS Fans
And Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel Corrosion Protection
Also Fan Section and Curb Cap (Hot Dipped Galvanized)
And Wind Band and Damper Section (MILL Galvanized)
Furthermore, Carl J. Bush Company can help you select the correct size and capacity fan for your application. Hence please click on the link below to go to there website. Also call them at (248) 276-8400